In here you can find all the information in regards how our space is working around COVID19.
We still don’t feel confident to open our doors for dine-in. We see the city lifting up restrictions, but for us, the safety of our community comes first, and will continue to work towards this.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
- Prioritizing and encouraging online ordering. You can also order when you arrive at Good Eden, if more than two people are inside of the market, please kindly wait outside. We have delivery via Uber Eats.
- No Mask, No Service! Please affix your mask securely over your nose and mouth before approaching the shop.
- If your order is not quite ready, please find a space outside where our picnic tables are and we will call you when it is ready.
- We make your drinks upon arrival to ensure your drink is fresh.
- Keeping a small staff in house.
- Maintaining masks over nose and mouth.
- Testing regularly
- We provide hand sanitizer throughout the facility for staff and guests.
DINING AT GOOD EDEN
- We have a couple of tables available on our patio where you can sit after your items are picked up.
- Please keep the staff safe by tossing out your trash into the available trashcan and putting your dishes into the dish bin with soap & sanitizer.
- Please use hand sanitizer prior to shopping. We also have gloves available on request.
- Please be conscious of social distancing while shopping in the market. We only allow 1 customer at a time.
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow anyone in the building, so restrooms are not available.
WHAT WE’VE DONE FOR OUR TEAM DURING COVID:
- Thanks to the loans we got we prioritized their wages to no less than 13 an hour. Your support to Good Eden, and tips will continue to make this possible.
- Did not fire anyone. We continued to stay open and slowly started bringing the same staff (who felt safe to work) we had prior to COVID.